This is a complex approach to restoring the human body back to its stable state. It must be planned financed and delivered such that it meets today’s population and future generation.
The system should be environmentally friendly, has an ecological base, and is economically and socially possible. This method will work with the human and non-human environment, it will not have an adverse side effect on the human body and will not bankrupt the healthcare system.
The determinant of Health and well-being in North Range.
Major local issues of priority are;
- The proliferation of free-standing emergency room around the state of Colorado.
- They overcharge
- Some doctors in the facility are out of network
- Lack of transparency HB18-1358, HB18-1207, HB18-1260
- Uninsured rate and the Affordable Care Act; Affordable Care Act was passed into law in 2010, it took full effect in 2015, and in 2017, it has been facing some challenges. Colorado and Weld County expanded Medicaid in 2015.
- In 2010 Colorado uninsured rate was 15.9% while Weld County was 18.3%.
- In 2013 Colorado uninsured rate was 14.3% while Weld County was 10.7%
- In 2015 Colorado uninsured rate was 6.7% while Weld County was 6.5%
- In 2017 Colorado uninsured rate was 6.5% while Weld County was 9.6%
The campaign will focus on challenges such as
- Converting Medicaid to block grant (a fixed amount of money that the federal government gives to Medicaid)
- Women’s Health
- Behavioral Health